Thursday, April 17, 2008

Vaguely positive punching


The search for absolutes continues. I just spoke to the person I was waiting for news from and while they were enthusastic various other things need to happen before I can get a definite answer, or to be more exact the news I'm waiting for.

So I should really get back to working on other things but instead I'm looking at motorbikes online and fretting needlessly. Not fretting about motorcycles, I know what I want out of them but fretting over news.

I even brought some bike gloves a few days ago. The Spiderman piece appeared in the paper and they had managed to chop out almost all the jokes leaving it rather dry. So I thought it would be wise to buy some motorbike gear to take the edge of the whole affair. It worked and now I'm the proud owner of some excitingly armoured gloves for riding in, they would also be quite good for punching people as well, but I imagine I won't use them for that very much.

I looked at bike helmets too, and tried on a few but I need to wait for my Spidermoney to arrive before I invest in that part of the gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah.

Yes.

Thought for a moment you were waiting for a spidermonkey.

And I wondered.