Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do you speak Horse?

I'm somewhere in Spain, where exactly I couldn't say.

The farm is plonked in the middle of some beautiful hills, about ten kilometres from the nearest town. The room I'm staying isn't very high tech in a deeply charming way. It lacks any of the latest technology like plug sockets, light sources other than candles or even glass in the windows. To keep the cold out at night I have some wooden shutters that would also provide reasonable protection from crossbow bolts.

The horse training I'll be getting is far more advanced than I thought. I'll really will be learning how to understand the equine mind in a profound way. What I will be able to do with this knowledge I'm not sure. I mean apart from have extremely deep conversations with riders at dinner parties about what it really means to be a horse.

Anyway I must sign off now, it's been a jolly long day and I'm knackered. I have no idea if these posts are appearing, I send them out blind and the internet access here is, well I can send emails on my phone and that is it.

No comments: