Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another day at the office

Today I've been working on a property piece, about London property from half way up a hilll in Spain. It sort of proves that teleworking is possible, although I dread to think what my telephone bill is going to be like when I get home.

The horse in the background is due to give birth any day now, so we are on constant stand-by to deliver a foal.

I'll introduce the cast of horses tomorrow when I've handed in this piece. They really are a spiffing lot even if they have a bit of a habit of dribbling on a chap as a way of saying hello.

2 comments:

Clair said...

Ooh, it's just like The Archers *ducks, scampers away*

DJ Kirkby said...

Why isn't the heat draining your laptop battery? Never mind, really not that important of a question really... going now...