Friday, May 26, 2006

There are moments you remember.

A and I just nearly kissed, we got with in that magical range when you are an inch away from someone's face and the slightest movement makes it into a kiss. I can't remember why, oh yes we were talking about inappropriate behavior (she wanted me to give her a massage on her shoulders - She knows I give good ones) and I said a worst thing to be caught doing would be getting something out of her eye, as it involves being very close to someone and looks suspicious from the outside.

Anyway, I said it was a 'routine' because it involved going into 'that zone' with someone where you are close and the phereomones start to kick in.

I demonstrated again, A started to giggle because she was getting tingles in her lips because we were so close. You can't fight the tingles. We checked again and when she gets close she gets the tingles.

1 comment:

moi said...

It is but a matter of time...