Thursday, May 04, 2006

swimming, dresses and the colour green.

Today I went swimming with A, this is part of our pact to get fit together. I went and saw her perform on Tuesday, 'rock A' is very sexy and I would have loved to have got ruined with her but alas I wanted to hold firm on my pledge to get fit.

Anyway, we went to the pool today and swam, not for long as A wasn't really enjoying it and the pool was packed. I got in about half and hour of hard swimming, concentrating on my upper body and I got to see A in a bikini, it was a beautiful deep green so it off-set her olive skin and it made me swim even faster.

After that we strolled up the King's Road towards Sloane square and she spotted some dresses she loved, this was in the dress shop that I said she would like last week (she has good taste). Then we talked about shoes for a while and I set her on her way.

It's over.

I don't care if some people say 'its just pheromones'.

I'm completely besotted and there is nothing I can do about it.

This is really annoying.

2 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

Should you be spending so much time with the girl you are besotted by and not supposed to be getting involved with? Hm........

-K

Louche said...

I never said I was wise.