Monday, May 15, 2006

Nipple tassels and hiding in the kitchen.

Today, was the flirtiest day I have ever had with A. First off she said that her friend who had been visiting that weekend (Who is also from Devon) said A should marry me, I've never actually met this friend so It appears A described me in a very positive way.

There was also a lot of needless body contact going on today, especially during the lunch we had together (it was her turn to cook something). We had a very pleasant luncheon, she had her guitar so we made up some silly songs and sang at each other.

The afternoon was spent arranging secret
rendezvous' in the kitchen to see various photos and videos from her girl weekend, finalised with me making her some nipple tassels out of post-it-notes and paper; on her insistence I should add.

I'm having to stay late tonight because I have so much work to do now, and
I don't care a jot!

2 comments:

moi said...

So has A managed to break it off with the bf yet... as you two are clearly destined to be together...

nipple tassels out of post-its ingenious!!!

Louche said...

Not broken it off yet, They fight an awful lot if that helps?