Tuesday, May 23, 2006

S, Lingerie and Jerry Springer.

Well it appears I could end up moving in with S, yes S of the blond hair who I had a bit of a thing about earlier in the year. I find out tomorrow if it is a go (as she has to clear it with her mother) and it will only be for a few weeks, but I think these could be awfully fun weeks.

I'm working late tonight, it is the special Tuesday where I have to work silly hours. Hopefully things will get more normal in a few weeks time and I will be able to do my preferred activity of getting ruined with chums. Speaking of which my 'week of sobriety' hasn't got off to the greatest start, I'm meeting some friends for boozy cocktails tomorrow and then the annual party of one of my favourite brands of lingerie is happening, the last one was amazing.

And on Friday H, is having another of her parties. These are important parties as the last one I went to I had an amazing time and a bit of an epiphany which resulted in my life changing direction quite significantly. I wonder if anything as exciting will happen at this one?

Flirting today was fairly normal with A, she told me off for not looking at her breasts enough (I have been trained to maintain eye contact no-matter what the temptations) and was suitably impressed by the card I made for her mother.

In the afternoon she had arranged a little skit with the gay sales chap upstairs (who is brilliant fun) where they fought over me for my attentions. It was all very Jerry Springer and I didn't quite know how to react.

No comments: