Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ce Soir

It is the night of the South Bank Centre's Annual Party, and through luck I have managed to get a ticket. I'm still not entirely sure why I secured an invite but I fully intend to capitalise on such a thing.

I will be going on my own, which is often how I like it, all the best adventures have happened when I was off doing something new without the safety net of a friend. I'm trying to remember the last party I went to on my own, it seems like an age has passed.

In other news I was promoted at work, so now the flat-hunt can begin in earnest. I'm torn between getting a place near work with strangers or living with two lovely girls but quite far away from work. The girls would be awful good fun, although I fear it might increase my drinking habits to say the least.

No comments: