Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Old Friends

I saw A perform again last night, and she got to meet one of my oldest friends. He approves of her which is strangely important to me, I think because he knows me much better than most people.

We went for some food afterwards and caught up (he has been in the states for a while) which was lovely. I was going to go to the states with him but the things with my father rather stopped that. Still it looks like we may go back in September. His brother has a lovely house there with two deeply charming dogs, so we are welcome when ever we want. It's not the best thing for the waist-line to visit him but it is good for the soul.

I have spent most of the morning making a pop-up card for A's mothers birthday, I seem to be making a lot of things out of paper these days.

No comments: