Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rain, Pokémon and action plans.

In films if it rains a character is changing, the rain is used as a metaphor for rebirth; this weekend has been awash with changes.

Friday, as I have mentioned, was special. Saturday was special too, but in a very different way. Sunday has been a time of action plans.

Let’s talk first of Saturday. The fetish club was a very enlightening experience, and was in parts exactly how I expected and yet also completely alien.

The attire was fabulous; some people were deeply imaginative in their fetishes. I've never really considered Pokémon erotic and yet, I don't think I will ever be able to look at Pikachu in quite the same way now. Other people really hadn’t put that much effort in, combat fatigues or in one case a blue sarong really don’t fit in with the theme of the evening, being under-dressed is not a vice I enjoy being exposed to.

The people watching at this event was also superb, it might just be that I was paying more attention because I wasn't joining in, or perhaps the clothes people were wearing just made it easier to gage their mood from their body-language.

Couples were really the only people I could see having a great time, everyone else seemed to be waiting for something to happen to them or trapped in their own world clearly trying to deal with some issue. Every sofa around the venue had the same composition - a couple engaging in 'heavy petting' with a depressed looking person sat in the end.

I saw some interesting sights, one of the stage shows involved a girl being suspended in a web of hooks, accessorised with bandages across her face and breasts held in with pins inserted into her flesh. I must admit I don't consider myself a prude but if a girl wanted to engage in 'hook play' with me I would have to go for quite a long walk to think about it.

Aside from that the only remotely uncomfortable moment was when the Ice Queen and I ventured into the couples only section of the dungeon. Concealed behind curtain was a writhing mass of humanity doing all sorts of things. Inches away from my face three men were engaging in enthusiastic sex and I felt a strangers hand rise up the inside of my trouser leg. The Ice Queen was having a similar experience so we quickly left and retired to the (now comparatively safe) dungeon.

The Ice Queen is still very annoyed with the one chap she ever really liked (and through very bad luck he turned out to be a bit of an arse) so was looking for someone to vent some rage on, I was looking for more drinks. They didn’t serve cocktails, which is probably a good thing as a can of lager cost £4. I’m amazed people can afford to be kinky with prices like that.

We left at about 5am and got a cab back to the Ice Queen’s house, I fell over in the spare room, pausing only long enough to remove my clothes before falling into a deep, deep sleep. Two late nights were starting to take their toll.

Sunday was spent laughing about the adventures last night and devising action plans for the coming week. As far as the Ice Queen is concerned I have done everything I can re: A and thus it is just a waiting game, if anything is going to happen of course.

I also got a phone call from my Aunt which means I am going to have to move out of my flat in 2 weeks time, I’ve been here since I moved to London (3 years now) and I’m feeling a little bit sad, still change is good and all that.

So my action plan for this week is
1) Write start of a book
2) Find somewhere to live

5 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

you live in your aunt's place? no wonder it looked so nice... ;)

-K

Louche said...

Oh I don't, It's more complicated than that.

It's one of the family flats that people use to get started in London. I've been here a rather long time so I should move on, it's just sad.

Kopaylopa said...

"One of the family flats...."

Um.....

Yeah, moving on. A book on what?

-K

Louche said...

I just don't know yet. Suggestions would be welcome.

Kopaylopa said...

Some people say write about what you know, and some people say write about all the fantastial things you imagine. So what are you Louche, a dreamer or someone with a story to tell?

-K