Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Victory


Well all that furious clicking and revision paid off. I passed the theory part of my bike test first time and aced it. I even managed to do with a personal best compared to the mock tests I was doing and I'm feeling rather chuffed.

Right I've got to go and interview some not terribly thrilling people for a piece. I'm furiously trying to get as much work as possible to pay for all of this.

Some of you may have noticed that there hasn't been much mention of fun with girls recently. This is because I have decided to get a motorbike instead. Girlfriends cost about the same if not more and there is just as much testing involved (or 'dating' as it is also known) so I think it's a fair comparison.

Plus when a bike is dirty you can clean it with a hose, girls get angry if you do that.

3 comments:

just me said...

LOL! Good decision. The bike will keep longer. ;)

Louche said...

There is definitely another joke in it about riding, but it was a bit rude. I'm sure you can guess it.

Clair said...

I have no idea, please explain.