Thursday, March 27, 2008

Itinerary for today


8am - Write nonsense to person I've never met who is in jail on a murder charge because they are a chum's husband. This is my second letter, who knows what I'm going to say to him this time.

10:30am - Meeting in Soho with company to talk about 'teh interwebs'. It's a serious meeting so I probably should be in a suit.

11am - Help out of writing of an annual. Lunch. Buy Spiderman costume. Get changed in office and then walk down to the Embankment

1:30 - Jump off a building in the Spiderman costume. Try not to die. Write about experience.

3pm - Interview some people about 'community'. Spend the whole time repeating in head 'this will pay for part of a motorbike'.

5pm - misc.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Is it possible to have a piss when you're wearing a Spiderman costume? It may be a good idea to have one before you put it on.

Louche said...

It wasn't possibly, but thankfully I didn't need to. I wonder what Spiderman does when he needs the loo.