Sunday, June 01, 2008

Emotional Depth


The last few days would be best described as fraught. Actually that's rather over doing things, aspects of it have been fraught and other aspects have been marvellous. It's probably good that the fraught bits were there to provide a counter-point to the excellent stuff that's so exciting it makes my face hurt a bit.

And this is 'stuff' I really didn't expect, stuff out of the blue. It's also stuff that requires a meeting that I really should wear a suit for. Yup, it seems that suit was even more timely. Luckily I got this news while in my favourite wine shop so I had easy access to champagne to celebrate with.

Right, I have to get back to work. I have to write quite a few words today words with 'emotional depth' which is slightly outside my usual remit but I do like a challenge.

No comments: