Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh dear

Yesterday we were told that surfing was an amazing cure for hangovers. This was a very dangerous thing to say to me as I instantly decided to brew a mighty hangover to test this in the name of science.

I can't believe how much I drank, I really can't. I put away a whole range of drinks I though had been made extinct years ago, Reef anyone? It didn't stop with that either. Cocktails also followed, although they were rather poor. At about midnight this reached critical mass and thanks to some bright red energy drink (with booze in of course) I started dancing, with my very unwell toe.

It wasn't just any dancing it was a dance off with the girls. I don't think they've seen dancing like that in Cornwall, and I'm sure they don't want to see it again, but at least I got to the finals. I'll blame my toe for not winning, but I think it was the robot dancing that let me down.

My. Head. Is. Not. Well.

2 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

You've posted this post twice which is enough explanation as to how you are feeling...and if it was't well the pic is truely worth a 1000 words, eh?

Louche said...

DJ - I think that is very telling. I was not well, naughty booze.