Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nonsense he wrote


Well after a morning spent in the library I now have 3000 lovely fresh words with emotional depth. Hurrah, that's enough for my homework but I'm not really finished. I'm going to pop out to get a portfolio from an art shop and then I'll go and write some more words.

Then I'll have to start my other homework. All of this is possible thanks to the miracle of extremely strong coffee. I made a batch with the moka pot this morning and I'm still buzzing away happily. Is there any problem that can't be solved with a cup of coffee or tea?

4 comments:

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Very few. I believe there are occasional Gin based problems though...

DJ Kirkby said...

Yes there is but for those torubles you can always resort to chocolate or wine...:)

Kim said...

YOU STOLE MY TYPEWRITER

Louche said...

Sarah - Yes Gin is important too

DJ - Hmm, maybe I need to expand the list.

Kim - Oops.