Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Summer Suits


The time for lightweight suits is on us. If I was more organised I'd put all the tweed into storage. It's time to break out the linen suits and tropical light-weights. Hurrah!

Yesterday I had a very productive drink with the Woo. She was providing some much needed moral support after I had to deal with a unpleasant situation and then together we worked on some comedy and feature ideas. It was a terribly productive pub meeting, it really was. We had ideas and everything.

Tonight is the launch party for a diamond encrusted shirt or some such nonsense. I mean really. Why? What could will that do apart from making it scratchy? Still a chap should investigate these things.

1 comment:

DJ Kirkby said...

OMG your posts do make me laugh. I so wish you worked where I do...or that I worked with you. Just read your 'facts' comment, yep you surprised me! Esp number 1, I want one after reading that. Number 5...well that was a surprise but not after I had time to think about it.