Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Delays, G spots and Gay Bingo


Sadly the trip to New York was delayed for reasons I don't completely understand. Still if you are being offered a trip on a wheeze you should forgive a bit of a playing about with the timing of it. It's going to happen at some point this week which means I have a bit more time to think about clothes. Will New Yorkers like a tweed suit better than a velvet one?

A chum of mine is having an operation today. She is having her g-spot enlarged, yes her g-spot. This is supposed to improve all sorts of bedroom activities and she is understandably excited about it. I must admit I'm slightly worried, what if something goes wrong? I thought this was the sort of operation that was advertised only in spam emails. Anyway I'll keep you posted on what happens as I'm sure you will be at least little bit interested to find out if it works.

Since I wasn't jetting off to New York I spent the weekend messing around with chums. One of them took me to the excellent Gay Bingo. I'd never been to bingo before but now I'm definitely a fan especially when the drag queen doing the bingo calling turns it into a performance art routine. I can't wait to go again. The picture is from the entrance to the club, isn't it marvellous?

6 comments:

Susan said...

It's almost time for linen and seersucker here...in a few weeks anyway.

The surgery sounds very risky to me...it could backfire!

Gorilla Bananas said...

You're right to be worried. People should tinker around with their erogenous bits and pieces.

Amanda Castleman said...

At the risk of being fantastically nosy: did your g-spot surgery friend have a deficient love life beforehand? I know someone, for example, who lacks the proper amount of nerve endings. She's forever slamming into other people without realizing it hurts – them or her – and has to be very careful on the sports field. People with this condition apparently turn to S&M a lot, just to feel something, ANYTHING... I'm sure she'd plump for an operation, if one existed, to bring her sensation level closer back to the norm.

Anonymous said...

There's gay bingo in NYC. Have fun. ('Fraid the tweed and the velvet are too warm, and it won't be linen time until mid-June. Haven't you got transitional lightweight wool?)

(Perhaps the best solution is to arrive, see what the natives are wearing and then go shopping at Barney's or Bergdorf's. Yes, I think that's just the ticket. On the expense account, of course. Spiderman suit, Joseph Abboud -- what's the diff, really?)

xo
Daisy

Louche said...

Susan - Linen isn't a problem. Is New York modern enough for a chap to wear a smashing lilac suit and not only have chaps talk to him?

Gorilla - I completely agree, I doubt any of the great apes would do it.

Amanda - Not in the slightest, she just wants 'more'.

BigBouquet - I've been shopping in America before can I can't say I was a massive fan of the clothes available to men.

Amanda Castleman said...

Some Kegel exercises and a new rabbit might have been less risky...