Saturday, May 17, 2008

Relationships and Gin and Tonic.


Women can be tricksy. I think they are so difficult because it's quite hard to understand what is going on in their heads. They assume that chaps understand them better than we do and this causes issues. We don't really understand girls.

Most of the time we honestly don't know a females intentions towards us, or what they are thinking. Which could be why men become interested in predictable, mechanical things like say motorcycles because they can be understood.

It's not all bad, I've got a married chum who said the best thing about living with a girl is that you could live together for a hundred years and you still wouldn't have any idea what she was going to do tomorrow.

Yes, I'm writing this because a girl has done something strange and I don't really understand. Perhaps a strength giving Gin and Tonic will provide some insight?

11 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Hmm, I wonder what she did. I don't suppose PMT had anything to do with it?

Amanda Castleman said...

Clearly, GB, you've identified the root of all feminine evil (naughty Eve; WICKED snake!). But more and more ladies - stateside, at least - are on the once-a-quarter painter programme (supposedly better for one's health). So now we have to confess to pure cussedness, rather than a "certain time of the month"...Damn you, technology...

Louche: if it's any consolation, you blokey lot make even less sense to us. We just mask the confusion better, I reckon.

Louche said...

Gorilla - It appears the confusion was all due to a malfunctioning telephone.

Amanda - Chaps are very easy to understand, if I you want I'll draw you a map.

Amanda Castleman said...

Diagram forthcoming, I assume? Come now, Louche: share with the rest of the class...

Anonymous said...

Oh, god, yes -- a map please, and make sure the legend is quite clear

xo

Muddled, Disappointed Daisy

Louche said...

Amanda - I'll start working on it now.

BigBouquet - Will do, I just need to find my coloured pens.

BPP said...

That's the best thing, is it? Not in my bloody world, it's not. How's about waking up on a Saturday morning to the glorious sight of your missus's naked arse? Eh? A damn-sight more interesting than being unsure what illogical nonsense she's going to bewilder you with next. Balls! I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL!

(That said, my view of the importance I place on the sight of her arse at the weekend might drastically change over the course of a hundred years. I still don't think being bamboozled by your other half's rabbling crap will stand as an adequate replacement, mind. AND THAT'S NOT SEXIST.)

P.S. Congrats on passing your test. Another speeding maniac's just what this country's roads need.

Louche said...

BBP - So her bum makes everything okay?

BPP said...

You haven't seen it, Louche. A magnificent creation that makes all my troubles go away. That said, she descends into ratbaggery if she catches me looking at it too much. Ditto: Her knockers.

And here's the thing about their (women's) lunatic minds: If I look at that arse of her's too much, I'm for it, and if I never looked at it again, I'd be for it. Eh? How's that work then?

Amanda Castleman said...

All roads lead to ratbaggery, I guess.

Louche said...

Amanda - It sounds like you need a cocktails.