Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Work, work, work.

Today was work work work work work. I had to do my usual Tuesday thing, which I'm hugely proud of AND I had to do another extremely tricky task. With out wanting to get nerdy on anyone it was one of the more difficult challenges I have been presented with at work, after defeating it I demanded a medal, and it better be a good one.

It was very stressful but this is definitely one I can file under 'reasons why I should get paid more'.

A and I had a very pleasant lunch, we got sandwiches and went for a sunbathe in the graveyard. I know that sounds rather morbid but it is the only green space for miles and it is lovely and wild. I used to walk through it to work every day so it has a special place in my heart. Being out of the office and in the sun really helped relax me so I could return to my tasks and not have my brain leak out of my ears.

Of course when I returned everyone in the office thought I had just had a shag as my hair was all ruffled and my clothes creased. It was a very silly afternoon in the office, I blame print week and high temperatures. Tomorrow will be even worse.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Ello there! Don't be frighten but I'm just a random stranger passing by and I happen to come across your blogger. I thought what you wrote was quite interesting and hope to read more of you work (if you let me of course.) Keep up the silly work in the office! It's those moments that make work more pleasurable.

~Trac

Louche said...

Oh don't worry, visitors are always welcome.