Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One more bottle.

A was in again today after her mini-break. Her chap and her are on the rocks again, so it looks like a break-up is happening. I would be excited but now I'm just tired of it all. Should anything be this hard work?

I feel I have rather buried myself in the moment and I've missed out on other things. It's time to have a new action plan, something less focused around a girl.

Of course I could just be a bit melancholy because I'm on the edge of getting an apocalyptic hang-over. I don't know why but if people say things like 'oh we shouldn't drink that much it's a Tuesday' I instantly go and buy more drinks, as if it is a personal challenge. The next morning I sometimes regret this.

Did I really need to buy six bottles of red wine?

4 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

Um... for how many people? ;) It depends!

-K

Louche said...

I've just found out, it was seven bottles. Of which I drank 4.

Kopaylopa said...

Oh..... that's gotta hurt the bank balance.... damn man! Respect.

-K

moi said...

4!!!
4 bottles of red.
Oh My...

Respect to the Louche!