Monday, June 19, 2006

A weekend in the woods

I went away this weekend to visit some old friends and spend some more quality time in forests. This did mean I had to go camping which is something I can't pretend I really enjoy. This might be because every time I do sleep in a tent I drink myself into ruin and thus wake up with a stinking hangover without easy access to bloody mary's

I went for long rambling walks through woodland, completely alone which was delightful. I made a point of losing myself in the moment, I've been doing too much thinking recently. I tend to examine problems thinking them through and looking at them from different angles to find a solution, which is an asset at work but can make you think too much about relationships. Some things shouldn't be examined too much, if you sit too close to the ballet the magic disappears.

No comments: