Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh what a pretty dance we do.

One thing I didn't mention from Sunday is that I got a flirty text from A. I asked her if she wanted to come along to the family thing but after much cerebating she declined. Her text was about that, and as because I am playing it cool I decided not to reply.

I found out on Monday she was slightly peeved by my lack of reply as she wanted to have a flirty conversation. This is all part of my new plan. Sadly, as much as I regret to admit it, girls don't appear to want a chap who dotes on them. Not at the beginning at least. A whole seduction can be completely derailed by sending flowers too early, or giving a gift that is a little too well thought out.

Anyway, my new plan is to be a bit remote, and it is working. A and I are going to go on a 'not-date', just the two of us to an art gallery on a private view where I have arranged for us to get VIP treatment.

There were quite a few silly episodes today, someone brought in profita rolls and we all had some, A ate them in a messy way to try and shock me and then asked for a kiss on her chocolatey mouth. So I did. The whole of today was very flirty, we shall see how tomorrow is...

2 comments:

Roszs said...

Profita rolls? Profiteroles? Who knows . . .

Louche said...

You are right it is profiteroles.

*slaps own wrist*