Friday, June 09, 2006

Draws full of memories.

I've just finished organising my room. I feel fully moved in. One of the last things I unpacked was a box full of gifts who never got their homes. Typically they were well chosen presents for girlfriends with whom things ended before the gift could be handed over. There were books on jewelry, Betty Page purses and all sorts of carefully thought about gifts, gifts that will never have their proper home.

I keep them around because occasionally I have a guest who likes one of them so they get to walk off with a spur of the moment present.

I like buying presents it's just a shame sometimes they don't get to their proper homes.

3 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

You could be an ebay seller! ;)

-k

moi said...

What about t-shirts...
Did that lovely T-shirt not find it's way to you know who yet?

Louche said...

No, the T-shirt hasn't found it's home yet. That one has to be carefully timed...