Thursday, June 01, 2006

Money

A started tossing a coin this afternoon, I asked why and it was because her chap wasn't able to make it down for their meeting to discuss if they had a future. She was tossing the coin because he had said she could come and see him in Manchester this weekend if she wanted, but he didn't really mind either way.

She had planned to be going down to Devon to see a friend, I'm much more pro this idea as this friend has ordered her to marry me, and we have never even met.

She did some more coin tossing but the results were inconclusive.

In other money matters I just checked my bank balance and it was considerably less than I thought it would be. This is going to make things tricky.

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

Who needs money when you have cookies? Oh wait.. you don't have cookies yet....

-K