Friday, June 23, 2006

Things

Lots of things have been going on here are the headlines

*bong*
On the way into work, the rear wheel on my bike collapsed. I had to buy a whole new wheel
*bong*
A has split up with her chap, for good. She is very cut up.
*bong*
I've lost so much weight over the past weeks through stress, cycling and eating well that my belts can't go tight enough anymore.
*bong*
I only have a two day week next week, but it is going to be awfully busy.
*bong*
I have to dash now, as I have some guests around for food.

3 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

Two days?? Where are you going!?!?

-K

moi said...

ooooo....

I lurve two day weeks.

They fit in perfectly with my theory that it would be better to work weekends and have weekdays off... it's the future of civilisation.

Louche said...

I'm off back home for some proper R&R and to build some houses for orphan hedgehogs.

I can't wait.