Monday, June 19, 2006

Interns

I work somewhere where other people would like to work, this means we have a constant stream of interns flowing through the place. They are always female (due to the nature of the place where I work) and awfully funny - I can't think of one that wasn't amusing in one way or another.

We had a new batch today and one of them was very pretty and very much my usual type - brunette, intelligent and feisty. I've never actually dated one of the interns, well not really. I'm still good friends with lots of them and someone I work with is dating one very seriously.

I think in a way they are almost the perfect work relationship. You get to have the flirting at work and then after a month you don't work together anymore so if it's still sparkling you continue it outside of work and if it has gone a bit sour your paths don't have to cross anymore.

Not that I am suggesting that I am going to do anything...

No comments: