Friday, January 13, 2006

We interrupt this blog...

My mad-cap high jinks and adventures are going to have to be put on hold for a bit, sorry.

My Father who I haven't seen in five years has just emailed me to say he has cancer, a really bad sort too. I'm going to go down and see him and say all the things I should have said years ago, before it is too late. I just need to compose myself enough to be able to get on a train without making a fool of myself in public.

As an other indication of my bizare good fortune (you have to think of the positive at a time like this) our new offices are right next to a charity that deals with this sort of cancer and the girls there promised to give me advice on it should I ever have any questions as I have been giving them free copies of the magazine I work for.

Strange how things work out isn't it?

No comments: