Friday, January 27, 2006

Gentlemen, tonight we drink.


Lets all be a bit honest here, binge drinking is ace. It is like riding down a steep hill in a rickety go-kart whooping with excitement as you pull off wheels and other important bits to make the journey more thrilling.

Last night was a party for some company launching a dull product. They did however have a free bar and that combined with a lack of interesting girls to talk to resulted in my drinking myself to destruction, well what else can a chap do on the day before pay-day?

I got home fairly early as (in my drunken state my homing instinct had kicked in) and then I woke up at 3am with a thirst worthy of the gods and so drank my bodyweight in water and rolled back into bed.

3am is a strange place to be, moderately sober and with a distended stomach. I couldn't get back to sleep for a while so I pondered somethings. This started off with the usual 'what am I going to wear tomorrow' and ended up thinking about things that are lovely about girls, like when they wear your shirt the next morning. Or making them giggle.

Bless.

No comments: