Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday news.


Well this last week has been eventful. Last Friday I found out about my fathers condition and then met him for the first time in six years.

This Friday I got another call from him, today he married his mistress in secret.

What is going on with my parents? It is like being in episode of Dynasty but without the shoulderpads. This whole year is just too much, too much is going on. I liked safe ol' 2005 where you could go a couple of days without something strange happening.

I think I am going to spend the rest of the weekend indoors with my phone switched off, it is safer that way.

UPDATE:
S just called, she wants to meet up next week. We are going to go and see the Three Emperors at the Royal Academy which got expanded into lets go ice Skating on Monday as well. I may just have to change my opinion of Fridays now.

No comments: