Thursday, August 10, 2006

So

I'm still going on holiday with A (and a load of her friends) it's in two weeks time but I'm really not looking forward to it.

I'm not looking forward to it because I think she will try and kiss me, and I'm not really built for this on/off stuff. I like to know where I stand with people. I think the whole casual thing only really works if you don't actually like the person but quite like bedroom activities so you are only going along with it until something better comes along.

What concerns me is I don't know if, when the time comes, I will have the strength to say no.

It is not a great position to be in, she has made it rather clear that nothing is going to happen between us for at least a while and yet I get the impression that if I did actually move on and see someone else there would be repercussions.

At least I'm going to Devon tonight (hopefully) so I can have three whole blissful days completely woman and work free.

1 comment:

moi said...

Good for you mr, be strong.

If it does carry on as a casual sex thing, when she is ready to move on from her ex and date again, she'll want to move on from you too. And that, I assume, is NOT the plan. Just give her some time and don't do anything you'll regret in the morning.

I'm sure you've been through more testing situations and coped fantastically well.