Tuesday, August 22, 2006

J' accuse!

I had another female friend accuse me of being:

'someone who secretly enjoys tortured romantic entanglements and such like'

What poppy cock! While I do enjoy the thrill of the chase this sort of situation is just bad for the soul. It's the sort of thing that encourages a chap to go to Budapest and work on an getting an absynthe habit.

I've already had adventures with absynthe and it was a miracle I survived the first time. While skipping across the rooftops of Edinburgh wearing a cape does hold a special warped place in my memory I don't think I have enough luck in me for a second attempt.

Well I'm now two days away from going to Ibiza, I would say my mood is pensive, tinged with a bit of hope. I would imagine that to be a sort of purple.

5 comments:

SemiKim said...

Seconded x.

Louche said...

*sigh*

Kopaylopa said...

Thirded? It's not necessarily a conscious choice though....

-K

Louche said...

*sigh again*

I hate you all.

moi said...

I was going to third it , but I didn't think you needed further confirmation...

*smirk*