Sunday, August 20, 2006

Louche's Second Theory of Girlativity


This weekend has been weird, very weird. As Friday was the last day before A went to Ibiza with the advance party I thought it would be best to be as jovial as possible and I was. Then at the end of the day there was a mission to the pub but I had other events to go to which seemed to cause great offense to A.
I said 'please lets part on good terms so I can look forward to my holiday.' Which seemed to work, even if she was a bit peeved. Anyway I went home and didn't think much more on it, apart from that we could have left on better terms.

A then phoned on Saturday morning, in a very friendly way for no real reason. Then for the whole of Saturday a wide range of girls were sending me text messages about 'things'. I don't think I've ever had so many messages with out prompting in one day. There must be something in the air today.

So I have formed my second theory of girlativity. This that there are actually three different versions of every girl. One is evil, one is nice and the third one is entirely theoretical. These girls swap places at a moments notice and are impossible to tell apart, aside from their entirely different attitudes. I'm going to see if there is anyway you can track the changes, or even map them. This information could save chaps all over the globe.

1 comment:

Tea said...

By the moon darling.....