Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A missed message, a new era.


A was confusing today. She asked me out for an evening drink next Tuesday (I agreed with out thinking) and also around to her house so she could cook me a meal (this I sort of blanked because I was on the phone at the time), yet again sending strangely mixed signals after the blanking at the weekend.

Well I've had enough, this fop is not for turning. I may go for drinks with her, I'm undecided, but I'll be dashed if I'm going to go around to her house.

I've got a week full of supper dates with lovely girls lined up, fast becoming two weeks actually. These girls are a mixture of good friends and ex-lovers so they shall be brilliant company and good advice. I may even get the occasional hug out of it.

As such I've decided that A shall have to work very hard for my attention now, as much as I would like things to work out I simply won't put up with this sort of behavour from anyone.

This was inspired from two thing. reading through my diary this morning, (it goes back three years now, which I think is actually quite impressive) it recalls a range of girls from the nasty to the awfully pleasant. I was reminded what nice girls are like.

The second part was when I talked to work friends about the weekend they were if anything more shocked by A's behavour, specifically the not meeting me at the airport part.

The grubby sales person even said something rather astute about it all which was a touch shocking, especially considering the situation he's got himself into. It's that classic thing of being able to see other peoples problems with complete clarity.

No comments: