Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pink Power


Today was my first test, A asked me back to hers for a meal and a drink, and at the critical moment I said no, in a polite way of course. I said

'I don't think I'll come over tonight. Don't think I'm trying to invite myself over to stay the night, I'm not, I've got to go to a party tomorrow and things but I just can't face the commute back afterwards'

See, very civil. And I managed to resist. This was caused by two things.

The absolute indignant rage of my female friends at the fact that I was going to go back to hers on her whim. It's hard for a chap to resist when lewd pleasures might be in the offering, but the incandescent rage of my female friends helped show me the right path.

Also I was wearing my excellent pink jockey shorts today, they are a soft pink and exactly match one of my best pink shirts. Exactly, not close, exactly match. As such it is rather easier to get away with wearing them as they are part of a co-ordinated whole. A rather risky dandy-ish look but very well thought out one.

The Girls loved them and asked me to take my trousers off so they could enjoy the whole look better (I resisted as the shorts are rather tight and work-mates shouldn't know that much about you) and the Boys respected the co-ordination of the shirt and the pants.

With pants like that, a chap can say what ever he likes.

2 comments:

moi said...

I for one am very proud of you for not being a lapdog...

ps: do we not get a photo of the pink outfit in its full glory?

Louche said...

I'm going to keep it up too, the big debate is how one explains what is happening i.e. 'you don't value my attention, so you aren't getting it anymore' in a sexy way.

The Ice Queen is working on it as we speak.