Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mystic Louche Predicts...


Note: Please read this next bit in a spooky voice

I see this weekend, not much is clear. I see, I see a change. Something ends and another begins.

I see a choice, a difficult one. The right path doesn't involve lavish gifts. Yes it will be a time of changes.

You can stop the spooky voice now.

I'm pretty sure something will change this weekend. I'm not sure what but change indeed. Sadly 'change' is one of the hardest events to dress for. Should I pack a suit? Does change require formal wear? What sort of shoes are best for change?

It's only a weekend so I don't need that many changes of clothes do I? I'm sure I could get by on only two outfits a day, plus a spare one.

So far I've packed a towel and selected my fragrances for the trip, I've gone for citrus based scents as I feel that will fit in better with occasion. H texted me, he is having a whale of a time there already, it's very hot there and now at least I know the vague location of his apartment so I have a fall back on somewhere to stay I won't have to rough it like Ray Meyers, living off the land and hunting for food.

I'm listening to 'The Beast' by Milt Buckner, it is ultra lounge. It makes me want to drink cocktails, I haven't had a decent cocktail in ages. I want to go to a cocktail bar and talk to girls in nice shoes. It's been such a while since I chatted up a girl in a bar with immoral intentions, I half wonder if my patter is out of date.

Saying that 'ding dong' is timeless...

3 comments:

moi said...

psst... don't use 'ding-dong' on girls with nice shoes... it won't work.

Louche said...

Oh but it has, many times before

(I've had four bottles of wine for luncheon)

moi said...

hmmm... how odd... maybe its the way you say it...
;0p