Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The kindness of strangers.

I went to the pub yesterday with some chums and a random woman came up to me and used the line below.

'You know, you look like Jonny Depp, can I have your number?'

I don't look like Jonny Depp. But I gave her my number, it seemed rude not too.

The chums were on form; I had to go outside for a bit as I was laughing so hard it was hurting. It's nice to spend time with friends like that. People who really care and make you laugh so much it can be dangerous for your health.

What a lovely end to a some-what troubled weekend.

1 comment:

moi said...

mmm Johnny Depp... yummy...*disapears into fantasy-Depp-land *

Did you ever think of selling Eau de Louche... apparently it's quite irresistable to 99% of the female population... you could make millions!