Monday, August 28, 2006

For every time, there is a tea.


My new tea is chamomile, I drank it in the villa in the mornings when no-one else was awake and I wondered why I was getting such a frosty reception from A.

The holiday was not what I expected at all. The villa was amazing and the weather perfect but alas things with A were not as I would have hoped. In the time between her departure and my arrival something happened, some shift of attitude. We were not alone together for even a moment so I couldn't really bring it up but it did rather put touch less pleasant spin on the holiday.

I don't really understand it, especially as it seems every other girl I've ever met is suddenly thinking of me and asking me out. While I holiday I got another raft of messages asking if I could go out for a drink. It is nice to be wanted by some people at least.

I don't know what my next move will be now, there is a lot to consider.

3 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

But you stayed at the villa and did not depart to your friends?

-K

moi said...

... and this is why it's bad to start anything at the office... do as I say not as I do ;0)

Just to put your mind at rest... I met you and I wasn't planning on asking you out. K what about you, have you asked the Louche out yet?

Louche said...

K - I was only there for a couple of days so it wasn't really worth it.

Tlsd - Ah, so you must be one of the immune ones. So I'll probably end up falling for you instead. It's always the way.
*sniff*