Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The very nice man at Dell


This blog has been around for a while and has probably talked about enough nonsense to make most of you believe that it isn't a marketing plant. With that in mind I would just like to say how surprised I am about how shockingly good Dell have been about my laptop.

I managed to break the R key by inserting a knife behind it trying to get a stone or something out. The key pinged across the room (and hit my flatmate in the head) and I couldn't get it back on properly so it has been hanging on limply, useable but annoying.

Anyway, I contacted Dell online and after explaining the problem they are arranging for a replacement keyboard to be sent out tomorrow with instructions on replacing it.

I was thinking I'd have to shell out for a new one. So yeah, Dell get my recommendation.

Now I know that if I stick a knife in a computer, I'm going to be fine as long as it's a Dell.

They should use that as a slogan.

No comments: