Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dogs and pirates


I'm going to be dog-sitting next week. I'll be staying in the flat so the doggy doesn't get lonely (my place isn't dog suitable). It's a little doggy I know well so it should be lots of fun. We are going to have all sorts of adventures, my only worry is who will look after my Bee while I'm away?

Anyway, I met the owner at a friends birthday drinks and I made a joke about hosting loads of wild parties at her flat. She told me the only rule I would have while staying at her flat

'No cocaine on the low table'

I was speechless for a moment, I don't take mild drugs (I feel guilty about taking paracetamol) let alone something as naughty as that. Then she explained she didn't want any hard drug taking on the low table just in case her dog decided to have a sample.

I laughed for about half an hour.

In other news the L word was mentioned this weekend by T.P. I was asked the question 'Do you love me' and well it seemed like the right time to say yes. So I replied.

'Yes, I love you, I love as much as pirates.'

For some reason this didn't go down as well as I thought it would, I can't see why. Pirates are brilliant.

No comments: