Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Alligators, Steath Bombers and lame gifts

I'm back in England now, and I'm glad.

Don't get me wrong I had a lovely time in America. I played Beach Volleyball in the evening sun, saw a Stealth Bomber zoom over the palm trees on Miami beach and ate more than I really should which is pretty much all a chap can hope for on an a holiday but it's nice to be back in England with the hills and Peruvians.

I'm trying to think of more to say, but I'm still on American time so this is 6am for me so I think I'll go and drink my body weight in coffee and see if that helps.

Oh and T.P. loved the dresses, lingerie and even the rubbish jewellery I got her. I still can't really believe she quite liked the gift I spent hours choosing to be as tacky as possible.

Blimes, thinking of gifts, I finally brought some well thought out gifts and got to give them to the girl they were brought for, that's a new experience.

Blimes!

No comments: