Friday, May 25, 2007

Clandestine hats


When I was in the Americas I felt a burning desire to have a Panama hat. I've never been much of a hat person, oh I have a nice top hat to wear when the occasion warrants it and a fine selections of ridiculous head gear that I have collected over the years for parties and things but sadly a fez isn't day wear really.

Anyway, I have a panama hat now, and I love it. I doffed it today when I was out buying eggs and I saw a policewoman on a horse.

I could even use my hat to hide things, like if I was a spy and I needed to smuggle some top secret plans out of the country I could conceal them in my trusty Panama. Of course I can't really do that now I've mentioned it on a blog with literally dozens of readers but maybe I'm saying that so people won't search my hat, like a double bluff.

Or maybe I just said that as a triple bluff so people do search my hat and the plans will be somewhere else?

Being a spy is complicated, but it's worth it for the head gear.

3 comments:

Tea said...

I`m sure if I were in London I`d be looking for that Panama hat hehe.
Are you and the bee still friends?
I haven`t trained my animals by the way. It`s more the other way round.

tea
xo

Clair said...

Hats rock. I contemplated buying a straw cowboy one for the summer, but thought I'd look a bit stupid - but I suspect that once the rain stops, I'll be yee-hawing all over Camden.

Louche said...

Tea - Yes it does seem like your pets are rather in charge, still I'm sure they have your best interests at heart.

Clair - Hats are cool, fact. You should one of those tiny ones with a vale for wearing around the office.