Thursday, May 31, 2007

A question of cards


So this thing this evening sounds like it will involve meeting quite a few interesting people. According to my friend we will be in the green room and stuff.

This would be an ideal time to hand out business cards to various people but sadly I don't have any at the moment. The business cards for my old job rocked, I specifically asked for them to have as little information on them as possible and they looked brilliant.

I can't really use them anymore, since I have left the company so what am I going to do? I don't really have time to get cards printed properly, do they still have those funny machines at train stations?

Can I get away with no cards at all? While that might make me seem mysterious and interesting, it would be wise to be able to give my contact details to some people.

What would Batman do?

2 comments:

Clair said...

Best biz card I ever got given simply said: Ed Seyfreid: Bloke.

Have fun tonight. The last time I was in the HIGNFY audience, the guest was David Icke, and it was so toe-curlingly embarrassing that I wished I'd died on the spot.

DJ Kirkby said...

Never mind the business cards, those socks say it all! How did it go?