Friday, May 25, 2007

The naughty bee


Every morning I have a routine, I get up make a cup of military strength fresh coffee and then start writing. Although by writing I mean checking emails while I put off doing proper work.

Then at about 9:30 the naughty bee pops in to say his hellos. He bimbles around for a bit and then he nips off again out of the window. This has happened every day for the past week, it's become part of our routine.

It's like a sit-com. Two friends from different worlds who live together with hilarious consequences, and also learn a bit about each other. I imagine we are going to have all sorts of japes and adventures.

So who wants a recurring part in Bee and Me?

2 comments:

Clair said...

Have you read the Will Self story Flytopia, where the protagonist becomes the master of a group of flies? Your story could be a less gruesome version of that.

Louche said...

Hmm, I'll ask Bee but I think he is more into solving crimes in a day-time T.V. sort of way.

Sort of 'Bee and Me, P.I.'