Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Emo Art


The French Emo kid has left now, he was packed off early this morning without much of a ceremony. We discovered that all the other visiting French children were delightful but my mother had been assigned a troubled one, and his best mate was given to our neighbour.

There was a constant battle to get him to do anything, or even be polite there was even an incident involving a window being smashed. I suspect you may be able to guess that there will not be French exchange students visiting my mother's place again. They have always been trouble, there was the creepy one, Florian, who used to creep into my room and watch me while I slept. John-Paul and his friend who refused to wash - Emo boy had one reluctant bath during his 14 day visit.

We just have bad luck with French exchange students, I don't know why I rather like France. At least it is over now, and Emo boy made this piece of art for my mother. We don't really understand it, but it seems a bit wrong to have what appears to be a thank you note involve one of the characters swearing at the viewer.

6 comments:

Clair said...

Hm. It certainly makes a change from a box of Ferrero Rocher.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Florian is a boy's name, right? Maybe you need to wear an "I'm not gay" badge.

piqued said...

Fuck the Entente cordiale!!!

Vive la Bain!!!

The Topiary Cow said...

Dearie me....(Cow not liking this 'art' at all)

Just what you want, host a guy who flips you off when leaving.

Hrumph.

Moo!

Amanda Castleman said...

No wonder the Emo Family farmed Boy out for the hols...

Anonymous said...

It looks very "manga" to me.

But still, not exactly what I'd want as a parting gift.