Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Spirits tell me, you are gay


It's been a bit of a strange day today. I was supposed to go to Wales to see my father but it wasn't possible, so I'm going to go tomorrow. It's the end game of the cancer so it's important to see him before it's too late.

Anyway, because I couldn't go to Wales, T.P. and I used to the time to get some photos made of my Dad and I to give as a gift and she said we should go to Tarot readers to cheer us up. T.P. is a fan of them but sadly her usual person wasn't available so we had the choice of Venus or Tiffany. The whole arrangement sounded like organising a trip to a brothel, or at least how I imagine a trip to the brothel to be like. T.P was trying to remember the name of her favourite lady but could only remember what she looked like so was asking what the readers looked like and then asking their names.

Anyway we went to the shop and I was taken upstairs to have my reading. Considering I've just been told by my dad he doesn't have long I was curious to see if that would appear in the cards.

It didn't. According to the lady I might have something to do with the UN later in my life (Do they have a UN Ambassador for tailoring?) she said I might live in a hot country, threatened children and then said some other wrong things about my brother.

T.P. was in the booth next to me so also got to hear her reading, where living in Peru was mentioned - which is extremely unlikely she wouldn't go back for work. They also said T.P. would move house in 9 months.

My favourite moment was near the start where she asked me if I have ever questioned my sexuality. Yes, My psychic thinks I'm gay.

It's just going to be one of those weekends.

No comments: