Sunday, September 09, 2007

No wales for me


I'm not going to Wales today either. My dad took a turn for the worse in the night and now he doesn't want anyone to visit him.

I don't think he really understands at this time people want to see him most. Organising a surprise visit would be tricky to say the least. Where he lives is almost impossibly remote and hard to pronounce. Getting a train would still involve a half an hour taxi ride to somewhere I can't really name and then up a track that most cars can't go up.

I suppose I could hire a car and drive, I've done it before, but it's not something you should do (drive I mean) if you are going to be upset at any point. last time I did it the journey home was a harrowing experience, and rather dangerous.

What I really need to do is steal a helicopter, with a pilot and keep him hidden in the private garden behind the flat. Then if I need to travel at a moments notice I can, and I don't have to drive. First I need to find the key to the gardens, nothing is easy, is it?

No comments: