Friday, September 07, 2007

Back, sort of


After careful thought, well a gin and tonic I've decided I am going to carry on and be damned with the consequences.

Which means I've got some highs and lows to report which I will do in the form of good news bad news

Good News - I have a meeting with a publisher on Friday about a book.

Bad News - It's not the one I've been working on, it's for a different one they have suggested.

Good News - It shouldn't take long and will pay quite well.

Bad News - I still haven't heard back from one newspaper about a feature I sent over weeks ago.

Good News - I had a brilliant lunch with a lady who knows everyone, she is going to help me get more work.

Bad News - This means I have to come up with some feature ideas, fast.

Good News - One of my ideas already looks like it is going to be picked up.

Bad News - My dad just contacted me, with an email that was basically 'I don't have long so come and visit fast'

Blimey it's been quite a couple of days.

No comments: