Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Projects, Projects, Projects


That's what I'm involved in at the moment, I've got lots of things going on. Many irons in the fire or what ever that silly phrase is. The net affect of this is that I have lots of reasons to spend hours frowning at my phone waiting for it to ring or tell me I have a new email.

Perhaps I should do something useful like reorganise my cravat collection or see which gloves go best with my new jacket. Yes that would be a more productive use of my time.

3 comments:

Amanda Castleman said...

Maybe you could field some fashion Q&A? Helping others might be a good distraction...

"Dear Louche, is it gauche to wear a black parka with brown leather hiking boots? I'd hate to shock the grizzlies as they're flossing with my tendons..."

Louche said...

Amanda - How is the parka cut? I'd hate for you to get attacked by a Grizzly due to sartorial provocation.

Amanda Castleman said...

Tailored. And of a fabric reminiscent of wetsuit neoprene, but not obnoxiously so (I hope).

Still, I've only seen one bear this summer – the black one with a buttful of buckshot – so I have no idea how this style's gonna play out among the charismatic megafauna set...