Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Miami Beard


A few days have passed since the party and yet I'm still sporting the silly slightly-crafted stubble beard.

I went for the Miami Vice look at the party, a character called Sonny Crockett gave me an excellent excuse to wear a white suit with the sleeves rolled up and a pale blue t-shirt. This look doesn't really go that well with a rural setting (white clothes and muddly fields don't get on) but it worked for the bash.

Right, I think it's time for a mid-morning coffee.

4 comments:

Clair said...

Get you, Mr Thomas Hardy Leading Man.

Louche said...

Hmm, I think 'tramp with aspirations' would be more apt.

Clair said...

Yeah, on second thoughts...

*runs away, trips up on one of 1,760 motorbikes*

Anonymous said...

Is there a rule that if there's no hair on top men must have facial hair? All bald men sport beards, goatees, van Dykes, soul patches, whatever. I know - I've done a study of it while internet dating.

Perhaps something's just come over you since the Sampson shearing.... You're just going for an allover chia pet look...