Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Boris Johnson!


I went out last night, I had a book launch to go to and I wasn't going to drive till the next day so it seemed like a good idea. Sadly bad news and a free bar are not a terribly good combination.

From what I can remember from last night I made a quip about gym lessons and camel dung to the editor of Timeout, spotted Boris Johnson and shook his hand at the traffic lights, blocked the loo with a newspaper (Who knows why?) and locked T.P. out of the flat for a bit.

I now feel like death warmed up and I'm pondering if I should write the Shadow Minister for Arts an email to apologise for my unruly behaviour.

Either way I've got a five hour drive to Wales to look forward too.

2 comments:

Clair said...

I'm sure Boris enjoyed/deserved it. As did you. Big XXs to the Pater.

DJ Kirkby said...

Hope you are feeling better and that your dad is making good use of the morphine.